An electrical short from an extension cord running from a drink machine was the cause of an apparent fire early Thursday morning in the spa at Chateau Elan Winery & Resort in Braselton.
Lt. Scott Dakin with Barrow County Emergency Services said firefighters responded to a 911 call of a possible structure fire at the spa at about 6:50 a.m.
An aluminum fire extinguisher was used to put the fire out before the firefighters arrived, said Dakin, and there was no damage to the structure.
An employee at Chateau Elan had no comment about the report.
Display comments as (Linear | Threaded)
The author does not allow comments to this entry