HOME HEAVILY DAMAGED IN FIRE

On December 6, units from Banks County Fire/EMS responded to 1530 Highway 164, Commerce, on a reported structure fire. Upon arrival, they found a single-family residence well involved with fire. An aggressive interior attack was made and the fire was contained to the structure. The occupant was home at the time of the fire and no injuries were reported. The structure was listed as heavily damaged and the cause of the fire has been ruled accidental by Banks County Fire Investigators. An electric space heater could not be ruled out, officials report.

Locations

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.