• Snezana Vasovic, 31, 1788 Wynfield Ln., Auburn – battery (FV)
• Tracy Alan Flannery, 32, 256 Apalachee Church Rd., Auburn – cruelty to children; possession of a firearm or knife during commission or attempt to commit certain felonies; reckless conduct; obstructing or hindering persons making emergency phone calls; battery; aggravated assault
• Joseph Richard Hamrick, 67, 1151 Hwy. 124, Hoschton – hold for other agency; simple assault
• Santiago Martinez-Cervantes, 32, 103 Skelton Cir., Bethlehem – simple assault; battery; criminal trespass-unlawful entry; criminal trespass-damage to property
• Michael Brandon Block, 48, 1310 Ridgeview Rd., Auburn – aggravated cruelty to animals (2)
• Deonta Marshod Parks, 30, 86 Jennifer Cir., Hull – crossing guard lines of correctional facility with weapons, intoxicants or drugs; possession and use of drug related objects; possession of methamphetamine; marijuana possession less than 1 oz.
• Christopher Alvarez, 29, 806 Noble Forest Dr., Norcross – probation violation -felony
• Holly Suzette Shedd, 38, 369 W Candler St., Winder – sentenced inmate
• Donovan Deangelo Knowles, 36, 11 Indian Springs Dr., Rydial – marijuana possession less than 1 oz.; driving without a valid license
• Courtney Keith Zachery, 35, 323 Chimney Trace Dr., Winder – probation violation-felony (3)
• Cleo Catherine Wallace, 43, 30 Herald Dr., Bethlehem – theft by shoplifting-felony
• Robert Allen Zaino, 61, 6034 Old Town Pl., Norcross – willful obstruction of law enforcement officers; simple battery against police officer/LE dog/corrections or detention officer
• Pamela Lynn Willoughby, 32, 757 Ridgeside Dr., Bethlehem – probation violation-misdemeanor
• James Roland Ward, 57, 515 Carruth Rd., Arcade – probation violation-felony
• Kendrick Bernard Williams, 32, 1073 Nash Ct., Bogart – improper lane change; improper stopping/standing/parking in specified places; reckless driving; DUI-alcohol
• Michael Ryan King, 38, 130 2nd St., Winder – probation violation – felony
• Christopher Allen James, 41, 548 Mt. Moriah Rd., Auburn – probation violation-felony (4)
• Stormy Lee Byrd, 29, 1776 Peachtree Rd., Cumming – probation violation-felony
• Carla Michelle Dodd, 50, 548 Mt. Moriah Rd., Auburn – failure to appear- misdemeanor
• Jonas Lazarrius Foster, 27, 1332 Woodland View Rd., Lawrenceville – probation violation – felony
• James Floyd Brannan, 63, 23 Apalachee Church Rd., Auburn – hold for other agency; possession of methamphetamine
• Justin Kirk Riley, 37, Guy Cooper Rd., Pendergrass – kidnapping
• Shannon M Homesley, 33, 485 Natasha Dr., Auburn – sentenced to weekends
• Katherine Nicole David, 30, 1438 Hog Mountain Rd., Winder – sentenced to weekends
• Samantha Jean McDougald, 23 Horton St., Winder – no insurance; driving while license suspended
• Osboldo Trujillio-Pere, 391 Smith Mill Rd., Winder –
• Patricia Elisabeth Frady, 40, 199 James St., Winder – probation violation-felony (2)
• Tyson Demetrius Andwon, 29, 88 Searchlight Ct., Winder – use of a firearm by a convicted felon during the commission of a crime; use of multibeam lighting equipment; purchase, possess, manufacture, distribute or sale of marijuana; possession of firearm by convicted felon; possession of a firearm or knife during commission of attempt to commit certain felonies
• Juan Gabriel Rivers, 24, 139 W Midland Ave., Winder - sentenced to weekends
• Melanie Christene Mosley, 30, 244 Amber Ridge Rd., Statham – probation violation-felony (2); party to a crime
• Mylee Cameron Grant, 3-, 2075 Buckingham Pl., Dacula – criminal trespass-damage of $500 or less
• Martin Blake Still, 39, 259 Eastbrook Dr., Winder – marijuana possession less than 1 oz.; probation violation-felony
• Jeremy Ryan Pugh, 36, 705 Kendall Ln., Bethlehem – consumption/open container of alcoholic beverage in passenger area; window tint violation; failure to obey traffic control device; reckless driving; marijuana possession less than 1 oz.; possession and use of drug related objects; DUI-alcohol, drugs or other intoxicating substances
• Nicole Jolene Belt, 39, 825 Eastmont Rd., Winder – battery-Family Violence; knowingly driving a motor vehicle on suspended registration; consumption/open container of alcoholic beverage in passenger area; reckless driving; DUI-alcohol, drugs or other intoxicating substances; duty upon striking unattended vehicle
• Ariel Ruiz, 43, 124 2nd St., Winder – driving without a valid license
• William Todd Brooks, 41, 25 Farm Lakeside Dr., Winder – battery-Family Violence
• Dee Ann Finch, 60, 1415 Jones Rd., Winder – failure to appear- misdemeanor
• Brandon Steward Gholston, 39, 2730 Crestwood Blvd., Birmingham, Ala. – driving while license suspended
• Brian Tramions Ingram, 43, 715 Sienna Valley Dr., Braselton – simple assault-Family Violence
• Jacob Nathaniel Riley, 24, 227 Sherwood Dr., Winder – hold for other agency
• James Randall Perry, 33, 272 Pleasant Hill Church Rd., Statham – brake light requirement; driving while license suspended; expired license plate
• Leroy Alexander Mckinley, 34, 55 Morris St., Hartford, Conn. – hands-free Georgia Act; DUI-alcohol; improper lane change
• Rosijay Jagun Meadows, 23, 590 Mackinaw Dr., Bethlehem – manufacturing/deliver/distribute/administer/sell/possess with intent to distribute Controlled Substance; possession of a Schedule I Controlled Substance; purchase, possess, manufacture, distribute or sale of marijuana (2); driving unsafe/improperly equipped vehicle; criminal use of an article with altered ID mark; possession and use of drug related objects; possession of a firearm or knife during commission or attempt to commit certain felonies
• Draylon Tyshon Thompkins, 533 Chestnut Lane, Monroe - purchase, possess, manufacture, distribute or sale of marijuana (2); possession of firearm by convicted felon; selling, possessing distributing or other offenses associated with ecstasy; possession of a Schedule I Controlled Substance; ; possession of a Schedule II Controlled Substance; possession and use of drug related objects; drugs to be kept in original container; possession of a firearm or knife during commission or attempt to commit certain felonies
• Samuel Thornton Bannister, 21, 3359 Brooksong Way, Dacula – improper lane change; DUI-alcohol (less safe)
• Fenerrell Franklin Cunningham, 34, 1885 Atlanta Hwy., Statham – criminal trespass – unlawful entry
• Earl Rodger Parks, 60, 355 Athens Ave., Athens – refusal to sign citation; no insurance; headlights requirements
• Jabree Alexander Block, 25, 602 Embassy Walk, Winder – reckless conduct
• Rosa Ortiz, 36, 140 Lily Dr., Winder – hold for other agency
• Kloie Madison Bruner, 20, 175 International Drive, Athens – furnishing, purchasing of alcoholic beverages by persons below legal age; willful obstruction of law enforcement officers; simple battery against police officer/LE dog/corrections or detention officer
• Chamoya Keniesha Wong. 25, 606 Ridge Rd., Monroe – failure to appear-misdemeanor
• William Russell Evans, 27, 271 E Wright St., Winder – improper starting of parked vehicle; driving while license suspended
• William Dario Jaramillo, 36, 56 Cannondale Dr. Winder - following too closely; DUI-alcohol
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.