The Georgia Department of Transportation has awarded Local Maintenance and Improvement Grant funding for several construction projects in Gwinnett County to improve local roads and bridges. The 2020 LMIG funding has a combined total of more than $12 million.
Latest Braselton News
Hall County Elections officials are reminding voters that they can cast their ballot at their precinct on Election Day, Tuesday, June 9.
Longer days and warmer weather often bring increased energy use. As temperatures rise, Jackson EMC offers the following solutions for saving energy in the summer:
Hall County student-athletes can participate in conditioning sessions beginning June 8.
The Jackson County Athletic Hall of Fame will welcome six more members this fall with the induction of its 2020 class.
Joni Lott had always hoped for a happy ending to her softball career, though that happy ending seemed to be fading.
Latest Braselton News
- Hwy. 211 widening project gets LMIG funding
- Hall schools offer online registration tool
- Flowery Branch man charged in business burglary
- Hall coters reminded to submit absentee ballots, vote at precincts on Election Day
- Jackson EMC offers tips for saving money during warmer weather
- Area residents make dean's list at Georgia Tech
- Ga Tech releases faculty honors list
- Final day of elections coming Tuesday
- Jackson public safety employee put on leave following Facebook post about protesters
- Peaceful protest planned in downtown Braselton June 2
- Braselton protest calls for justice
- Cresswind Georgia sells 23 homes during first VIP sales weekend
- State gives guidelines for schools in coming year
- Suspicious vehicle flees from police through field and yard
- A. BUFFINGTON: This is white privilege
- Incidents reported in West Jackson
- Candidate for Coroner: Shannon Stephens
- MANS agents seize approximately $244,000 in drugs and cash; Gainesville man arrested
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Hall County Sheriff’s Office investigators recently charged four men with battery following a physical confrontation at Burton Mill Park. Four people suffered knife wounds during that incident…
A suspicious vehicle recently fled from Braselton police, ultimately traveling through a wet field and backyards during the pursuit.
Dear Editor: Walking up to the Jackson County Senior Center, the calm, quiet, picturesque exterior might give the impression that not much was going on inside the building either. It was a bit…
By Supriya Mannepalli, MD, CIC, MBA
Several local nonprofits will receive grant funding through the COVID-19 Community Response Fund, hosted by the Athens Area Community Foundation in partnership with United Way of Northeast Georgia.
The Jackson EMC Foundation board of directors awarded a total $139,150 in grants during its May meeting, including $105,150 to organizations serving area residents. Grants included:
Tickets for the Braselton West Wine Hop will go on sale Monday, June 8.
The Piedmont Regional Library System has announced plans for the Summer Reading Program.
New Beginning Baptist Church will host a gospel singing on June 7 at 6 p.m. featuring Jordan Clayton of Augusta.