Galilee Christian Church, Jefferson, held its first drive-in service last Sunday. Minister Nick Vipperman stood on the back of a platform trailer to preach to those gathered in the church's parking lot in their vehicles. Other area churches are also reportedly doing similar services and onli…
Latest Braselton News
- Election postponed to June 9
- Two domestic disputes result in arrest
- Store employees report customers cough on products, put back on shelves
- Virus could be one of nation's deadliest events
- How bad will it be in Jackson?
- Judge grants temporary relief to allow Hoschton council to function
- HUMC to close through April 30
- Library system offers online resources
- WEDNESDAY NIGHT UPDATE: Jackson records first COVID-19 death
- Are you an essential employee under Georgia's sheltering order?
- SATURDAY APRIL 4 NOON UPDATE: Jackson reports 13 cases of virus
- Piedmont Athens offers ways to help during COVID-19 crisis
- SATURDAY NIGHT UPDATE: Jackson cases hit 15 so far; no deaths reported
- Kemp issues stay-at-home order; goes into effect Friday at 6 p.m.; Jackson govt. closed
- THURSDAY NOON UPDATE: Positive cases continue to rise
- WEDNESDAY APRIL 1, NOON UPDATE: Jackson cases climb to 9; state deaths hit 139
- Kemp deputizes sheriffs to enforce sheltering order
- WEDNESDAY NOON VIRUS UPDATE: Jackson up to 22 cases with no deaths reported
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
When I was a kid, I enjoyed rearranging my bedroom. Every once in a while, I was overcome by an urge to completely rework the space. Nothing was wrong with the prior arrangement; I just wanted something new. I know my parents heard me shifting stuff around back there, but they didn't seem to…
The Church on the Hill (formerly Northeast Church) recently held a dedicatory prayer service on its newly-purchased property, located on the corner of Hwy. 124 and Gum Springs Church Rd.
Hoschton United Methodist Church plans a celebration and recognition of Veterans Day on Nov. 10 during the 11 a.m. worship service. There is also a visual exhibit in the sanctuary of patriots beginning with the Revolutionary War. Nancy Rhodes and Julie Clarke are shown here with the exhibit.…
During the Hoschton Fall Festival, the Scribblers Author Group signed books in the Fellowship Hall of Hoschton United Methodist Church. Rick Clarke, portraying Napoleon, and Julie Clarke, portraying Josephine, paid a visit.
Hoschton United Methodist Church celebrated Youth Sunday on Sunday, Sept. 29. The congregation watched an excerpt from the movie, "The Shack," based on a book written by Wm. Paul Young. Following the service, the youth served a taco bar lunch. The youth of HUMC are in charge of the service …
Hoschton United Methodist Church recently hosted a clean-up work day. "We accomplished a lot," church leaders state. "All the shrubs were trimmed, the sidewalks and parking lot were edged, the flower beds got weeded, windows were washed and a general clean up of the entire church grounds was…
Hoschton United Methodist Church youth recently received a special message on bullying by Susan Mason, wife of HUMC's pastor. Pictured are: Ben Wiley, Bryce Beverly, Tanner Kao, Brett Wiley, Bella Beverly, Brenleigh Hassler and Cara Mason."With the recent terror threats made to many of the l…