Braselton planners are slated to hold a hearing next week on a massive planned unit development on Jesse Cronic Rd. The hearing has been deferred multiple times.
The Braselton Planning Commission is set to hold a hearing Monday, Nov. 30, on a rezoning request from Braselton 38, LLC, for approximately 39 acres on Jesse Cronic Rd. Developers are requesting a rezoning from manufacturing-distribution to planned unit development.
A number of uses are proposed on the property, including:
- a 360-unit multi-family development
- a 150-unit senior living facility
- a 15,000 sq. ft. daycare facility
- a 25,000 sq. ft. medical office facility
- an 85,000 sq. ft. self-storage building
- 28,000 sq. ft. of business service space
RIVERSTONE CONDITIONAL USE
Planners are also set to consider a conditional use request for Riverstone Braselton, LLC, for an outparcel at 1241 Friendship Rd. The parcel is under an acre (.72 acres).
Developers propose a retail center with a food service drive-thru. They are targeting a national smoothie chain.