Several local government agencies have canceled their regular meetings scheduled for the first week of April. Other agencies will hold online meetings during the week.
Those not meeting include:
• The Jackson County Board of Commissioners won't meet Monday, April 6.
• The Jefferson-Talmo Planning Commission won't meet Monday, April 6.
Groups that do plan to meet are:
• The City of Arcade will have a called meeting via Zoom at 4 p.m. Monday, April 6.
• The Commerce City Council will hold an audio meeting on Monday, April 6 at 6 p.m.
• The Commerce Board of Education will hold a meeting via Zoom on Thursday, April 9 and again on Monday, April 13.