Three people were recently arrested following an undercover investigation into illegal prostitution-related activity at two South Hall County businesses.
The Hall County Sheriff’s Office is hosting a train-the-trainer course for a new program in Georgia that is designed to help law enforcement officers thrive in a lengthy career.
Latest Braselton News
- Red Cross plans area blood drives
- Gainesville man charged with rape
- Locals graduate from University of Alabama
- Gainesville man charged for meth trafficking
- Vaccine supply needed to keep up with demand
- Gwinnett BOE dills two district-level leadership spots
- Jackson County Master Gardener Extension volunteer awarded silver star
- Hoschton sets qualifying details for Nov. 2 election
- Gwinnett to resume in-person learning
- Massive PUD slated for planners' agenda
- Cases remain high in Braselton area
- Dahlonega woman charged in $107K church money theft case
- Hoschton approves council pay raise
- Memorial Park Funeral Home owner dies
- Buford man arrested for injuries to infant son
- Two charged after chase
- Jackson County BOE approves personnel moves
- Internationally known physician to lead NGMC heart and vascular services
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency recently announced federal disaster assistance is available to the state of Georgia to supplement state and local recovery efforts in the areas affected by Tropical Storm Zeta on Oct. 29.
A Flowery Branch man was arrested on Christmas day in Braselton after reportedly becoming aggressive and belligerent toward first responders.
We have now closed out the year 2020 and what a year it has been. At the first of the year, around March, when COVID surfaced, we sure had to change how we were doing things here at the sheriff’s office and jail.
Junior Girl Scout Sophia Tiborczszeghi recently donated pet oxygen mask kits to five Gwinnett Fire and Emergency Services fire stations.
A Gainesville man faces a handful of offenses for pointing a gun at two victims as well as following and ramming their vehicle Wednesday, Dec. 9.
The Kiwanis Club of Winder recently recognized the Peace Officers of the Year for Barrow County Sheriff’s Office and Winder Police Department. Sheriff Jud Smith introduced Deputy Heather Stafford as one "who cares deeply for those she serves. She was instrumental in bringing resources from a…
Gainesville man faces additional charges in a traffic accident that resulted in the death of his 17-year-old passenger. The accident occurred in October.
Hall County Sheriff’s Office deputies arrested a Buford-area husband and wife on Tuesday, morning, Oct. 27, for murder in the death of their five-year-old daughter earlier this year.