A suspicious vehicle recently fled from Braselton police, ultimately traveling through a wet field and backyards during the pursuit.
Authorities recently obtained arrest warrants for a Buford man following a domestic incident in which the man was rescued from his burning home.
The Hall County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public's health with information concerning the death of a Gainesville woman in 2019.
Multi-Agency Narcotics Squad agents recently arrested Tommy Van Luc, 23, of Gainesville, following a narcotics investigation.
Latest Braselton News
- Hall inmate work crews creating gowns for healthcare workers
- Remdesivir allotments being distributed to local hospitals
- Piedmont library system plans virtual summer reading program
- Suspicious vehicle flees from police through field and yard
- BOWEN: Return to Normal? Not so fast.
- LDAC awards scholarship to MCHS student
- Ribbon cut at Style-Your-Way
- Hall County announces second phase of reopening
- Cresswind Georgia sells 23 homes during first VIP sales weekend
- MANS agents seize approximately $244,000 in drugs and cash; Gainesville man arrested
- Amazon, Walmart expanding into local warehouses
- Book Mobiles deliver Books 2 Kids in Gwinnett County
- Man rescued from fire faces battery, disorderly conduct charges
- BOC chairman Crow hospitalized
- Locals named to dean's list at Bob Jones University
- Hall County investigators ask public for additional information in 2019 death
- More flexible housing options one goal in Braselton Comp Plan update
- Giannetta names 'outstanding psychology student'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Jackson County Sheriff's Office deputies were recently called for disputes and damage surrounding the Coronavirus situation. Reports in Braselton and Hoschton included:
Employees at a Hoschton supermarket recently reported customers were coughing on merchandise and placing it back on shelves.
Hall County Sheriff’s Office deputies recently arrested a Flowery Branch woman on a charge of exploitation of an elder person.
A Hall County Sheriff’s Office investigation has resulted in the arrest of a Flowery Branch man on several charges in connection with a recent child molestation incident in South Hall County.
Jackson County Sheriff's Office deputies were recently called for a report of criminal damage, simple battery and cruelty to children on Viper Ln. after a man showed up at a residence to retrieve a motorcycle and was yelling and causing a scene.
A Hoschton man was recently arrested on a number of drug charges after he was caught driving under the influence with two juveniles in the vehicle.
Hall County Sheriff’s Office investigators have determined that the Jan. 4 death of a married couple in South Hall County was the result of a murder-suicide.
The Hall County 911 Center is now one of only 16 centers in the state that can receive a call for help via text message with the launch of Text-to-911.
The Hall County Optimist Club recently gave the Hall County Sheriff’s Office an opportunity to help them in their mission to give back to the community.
The Hall County Sheriff’s Office (HCSO) distributed nearly 100 bicycles to families in need during the 2019 Christmas Bicycle Program.
The Hall County Sheriff’s Office is one step closer to outfitting all of its patrol vehicles with lifesaving Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) following the recent deployment of 12 new units.