An inmate from Braselton faces additional charges for reportedly assaulting a jail officer.
The Hall County Sheriff’s Office continues to investigate a Gainesville man, recently arrested and charged with sexual battery and child molestation, both felonies.
Latest Braselton News
- Ribbon cutting and open house planned at West Jackson Fire Station 2
- Inmate from Braselton faces charges for assault on jail officer
- Jefferson resident makes president's list at Reinhardt University
- Gwinnett names director of continuous quality improvement
- JCCHS senior earns $1,000 scholarship
- Library friends to host book sale in Braselton
- JCCHS Key Club earns top honors at Student Leadership Conference
- Hall County Chamber plans transportation forum
- Braselton gives nod for Ednaville Rd. subdivision
- Super Baked Pizza cuts ribbon in Braselton
- Man arrested for aggravated assault, obstruction following standoff
- Town defers action on Duncan Creek subdivision site plan
- Man says gun pointed during argument
- Local vaccination rates around 20%
- Jackson EMC recognizes linemen during challenging year
- Georgia candidates line up early for key 2022 elections
- New use for old mill?
- New greenspace park set for West Jackson
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Hall County Sheriff’s Office investigators examining a cybertip about child pornography arrested a Gainesville woman on Thursday, March 25.
Braselton authorities are investigating an incident of theft by conversion after someone reportedly tried to sell books from the town's library online.
Hall County Sheriff’s deputies arrested a Gainesville man on Sunday, March 14, for exposing himself to a store clerk in north Hall County.
The Bearers of the Oath recently hosted its conference 2 at the Jackson County Fire Training Facility located in Jefferson.
Hall County Sheriff's Office investigators recently received the autopsy–determined cause of death for the six deceased victims of the Foundation Food Group industrial incident.
A Gainesville man faces several felony charges following an investigation into gunshots fired at a vehicle late Wednesday, March 10.
A Hall County teacher was arrested late Tuesday, March 9, for sending a sexually explicit photograph of himself to one of his students.
Hall County Sheriff’s Office investigators charged a Gainesville man with 30 additional counts of electronic exploitation of a minor on Thursday, Feb. 25, following forensic processing of the suspect’s electronic devices.
Braselton police recently assisted the United States Marshal's Service with the execution of an arrest warrant, discovering a large amount of drugs and firearms in the process.
A Gainesville man was taken into custody after barricading himself inside of a north Hall County home with a firearm for several hours on Friday, Feb. 12.
Hall County Sheriff’s deputies are searching for a Hall County Jail inmate who walked away from an outside work detail on jail grounds Friday, Feb. 12.
A Flowery Branch man was recently arrested following a Hall County Sheriff’s Office investigation into an entering auto and burglary incident.
Local and federal agents dismantled a South Hall County methamphetamine conversion lab and arrested two men for trafficking the drug during a collaborative investigation on February 3.
A North Georgia man was recently arrested in Hall County during an undercover investigation into explicit sexual communication with a minor.
A parking enforcement officer for a private business was recently arrested in Braselton after pepper-spraying a man. The alleged victim had been attempting to wake up tractor-trailer drivers to keep them from getting a boot placed on their vehicles.