Dugar Strickland will be hosting an old fashion picking and grinning Friday night at StonePath Church on Jan. 27 at 7 p.m.
Latest Jackson News
- SK Battery expanding presence in Georgia
- Region sees decrease in unemployment rate for December
- Locals earn degrees from Valdosta State
- BOOKMAN: State abortion law doesn't make sense
- Ellis earns certificate at UNG
- Jackson County 4-H attends State Indoor Archery Match
- Mercer announces president's, dean's lists
- Work slated to start in March on Commerce Civic Center renovation
- UPDATED: Body found along roadside in Jefferson Friday night
- Teen pulls knife at Jefferson business
- Recent arrests made across Jackson County
- Owners can file for property notifications
- Two arrested after 'substantial amount' of meth and fentanyl found
- Ginn named Senate committee chairman
- BUFFINGTON: Georgia Legislature back in session; hostile trends in feedback
- Annual MLK Jr. Day of Service held in county
- Man arrested after attempting to hit EMT
- Man nearly runs over officer's foot while fleeing from police
First United Methodist Church of Commerce will host a program, "The Longest Night" on Thursday, Dec. 15, at 7 p.m. This event will be held in the Chapel.
St. Catherine Laboure Catholic Church has announced that beginning Nov. 1, the Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday daily Mass will be held at 10 a.m.
New Grove Baptist Church of Jackson County will present "Women in Red" at 2 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 8. Minister Ivory Jean Tatum will be the guest speaker.
The Braselton Seventh-day Adventist House of Prayer will host speaker, Victor Maddox, on Sept. 8 at 7 p.m. and Sept. 9 at 10:50 a.m.