New Grove Baptist Church of Jackson County will present "Women in Red" at 2 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 8. Minister Ivory Jean Tatum will be the guest speaker.
Latest Jackson News
- Jackson-Empower FFA places at area agricultural technology event
- Jackson EMC releases contractors to assist with Hurricane Ian restoration
- ALTMAN: Our first hurricane — and hopefully our last
- Georgia congressional delegation lobbies Air Force for new Dobbins mission
- NGHS relaxing mask requirements
- Nicholson library to host Divine Rescue Ranch
- Commerce library closed Oct. 10 for regional training
- Carr, Jordan clash over abortion rights
- Five New Jersey residents face slew of charges after reported attack in Jefferson
- Man who shot at Jackson County deputies pleads guilty
- Request for private lodging facility at SK withdrawn
- Jefferson approves multiple administrative items
- Jefferson woman regains hearing with cochlear device
- Hurricane Ian: Community keeping an eye on the storm
- Recent arrests across Jackson County
- Four Seasons Garden Club celebrates 50 years
- PSC lawyer: Georgia Power poised to seek several rate hikes
- County sets tax rates, budget
The Braselton Seventh-day Adventist House of Prayer will host speaker, Victor Maddox, on Sept. 8 at 7 p.m. and Sept. 9 at 10:50 a.m.
Bill Warcholik will speak at the Braselton Seventh-day Adventist House of Prayer September 2 at 7 p.m. and Sept. 3 at 10:50 a.m. Warcholik will share his story about when he went from USAF duty as a captain and supersonic T-38 instructor pilot during the Vietnam-era to becoming a pastor.
First United Methodist Church of Commerce announces pre-school registration for ages 2-5 for the upcoming school year. The pre-school follows the A Beka Curriculum that is used in Christian and private schools around the world.
Beaverdam Baptist Church plans its weekend Vacation Bible School and back to school bash. This year's theme is "Monumental: Celebrating God's greatness."
The New Salem Baptist Church Outreach Ministry will give away book bags and school supplies on Saturday, July 16, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. This event will be held at the V. S. Hughey Park on Gordon Street in Jefferson.