The women of Paradise AME Church will celebrate the annual Women's Day on Sept. 26 at 3 p.m.
Latest Jackson News
- Five champions crowned at Sept. 18 Summit Series Bracket Races
- BOC looks to lower millage rate
- 5 more deaths reported; case totals going down
- Commerce townhomes get nod; church request withdrawn
- BOC Oks one-year housing moratorium
- Wascher: City 'not immune' to labor shortage
- Women's Day celebration planned at Paradise AME Church
- Singing planned at Stonepath Church
- Jefferson passes moratorium on public use permits after heated debate
- Four more deaths reported in Jackson County
- Community members call for schools to mask, get vaccinated
- Martin withdraws from Jefferson council race
- Walton closes phase one at Liberty Park
- Commerce business burglarized twice in two weeks
- Recent arrests around the county
- Jefferson man treated for accidental gunshot wound
- Man shot in Sept. 11 altercation
- Train strikes car at Arcade RR crossing
Antioch United Methodist Church, located at 885 Antioch Church Road, Nicholson, will celebrate 222 years of praise with homecoming on Sunday, September 12, at 11 a.m.
Raymond Church Productions will present his annual Labor Day singing featuring the Pine Ridge Boys and the Mylon Hayes Family on Saturday, Sept. 4, at 6 p.m. at New Hope Baptist Church, located at 40 Old Kings Bridge Road, Nicholson.
Freedom Church of God, 3428 Neese Commerce Road, will be distributing free food boxes on Saturday, August 28, from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. (must be present to receive box). Volunteers come at 8:30 a.m. and recipients come at 9 a.m. (parking lot will be closed).
This was the scene Sunday at the historic Hebron Presbyterian Church's 225th anniversary celebration. Hebron, located in Commerce in southern Banks County near Madison County, is one of the oldest churches in Northeast Georgia dating to the early settlers in the area. In addition to the chu…
A gospel singing will be held at New Hope Baptist Church, located at 40 Old Kings Bridge Road, Nicholson, at 6 p.m. on July 24 featuring Sacred Calling and The Old Paths.
Commerce First United Methodist Church have welcomed new pastor, the Rev. Joshua Carr and his wife, Stephanie, who come to Commerce from Grayson United Methodist Church where he has been an associate pastor since 2014.
Celebrate Recovery meets every Thursday evening at Kingdom Life Refuge, 637 Lakeview Drive, Commerce. Doors open at 6 p.m. Dinner is served at 6:30 p.m. and the meeting begins at 7 p.m.
Teen Night is held at Jackson County Baptist Church, which is located at 79 Memorial Drive, Jefferson, from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. every Friday in June and July.
New Grace Church, located at 373 Pottery Factory Drive, Commerce, offers Celebrate Recovery every Thursday evening. Doors open at 6 p.m. Dinner is served at 6:30 p.m. The meeting begins at 7 p.m.
Hudson River Baptist Church will be having a Spring Revival May 2, - May 5, 2021 starting at 6 p.m. on Sunday night, May 2, and 7 p.m. on Monday through Wednesday. Evangelist Tom Haynes will be bringing the message each night. "We practice social distancing and will provide masks and sanitiz…
The First Baptist Church of Jefferson recently donated funds to Western Baptist Association in Newnan in response to the March tornado that devasted the city areas in Coweta County. Shown are: Debbie Bing, office administrator; Judy Hopkins, food bank committee chair; Alison Lambrechts, chil…