Pond Fork Baptist Church will hold a "Reboot Youth Rally" with Evangelist Heath Williams at 5 p.m. on Feb. 20 and at 11 a.m. on Feb. 21.
Jackson County Baptist Church will host a revival March 7-10. The services will be at 10:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. on Sunday, March 7, and at 7 p.m. on Monday through Wednesday, March 8-10.
The Children’s Ministry of the First Baptist Church of Jefferson has been working on their Valentine’s Day mission, Bags of Love, to be shared with residents of Peace Place as well as the church’s shut-in members. Bags have been filled with some special treats donated by the church family, i…
Latest Jackson News
- Braselton plans fifth annual Paddy's Day PathFest on March 13
- Major changes to absentee voting in Georgia elections advance in state House
- JCPC approves 'farmstead'; several new subdivisions get Ok
- Locals make dean's list at Harding University
- BUFFINGTON: Without ESPLOST, local schools would suffer
- Commerce Middle holds annual spelling bee
- Vaccine rate up, but still lags area
- JCPC to hear several major projects Feb. 25
- Arrests in the county
- Two found dead on Valentine’s Day
- LETTER: Furious about doing away with Pendergrass
- Vaccine rate up, but still lags area
- BASKETBALL: Lake Oconee Academy rejects Commerce girls' upset bid, wins region title
- Commerce Post Office evacuated after man drops backpack in trash can
- New playground equipment coming to Jefferson parks
- Recent State Court proceedings
- SK loses in ITC case; impact on Commerce plant unclear
- Commerce DDA considers pedestrian alleys
All men are invited to a Fellowship Breakfast at Jackson County Baptist Church Activities Building Saturday, November 14, at 8 a.m The building is located on the church Property at 79 Memorial Drive, Jefferson.
Brockton Road Baptist Church will be hosting a Fall Fun Night with a camp fire, s’mores, and a drive-in movie at 6:30 pm, Saturday, October 31, in the church parking lot.
Ron Aiello, a retired nuclear engineer with over 35 years experience, will be presenting “The Omnipotence of our God” at Brockton Road Baptist Church October 25 at 6 p.m. Mr. Aiello will speak on how science backs up Biblical truths.
Hoschton United Methodist Church will host two events at the Hoschton Fall Festival this year, including the American Street Rodders Fall Car Show on Saturday, Oct. 17, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The men of Jackson County Baptist Church will hold their Men's Fellowship Breakfast this coming Saturday, September 19, at 8 a.m. in the Activities Building, located on the church property located at 79 Memorial Drive, Jefferson.
Jefferson First Methodist Church will be hosting an informational gathering to all church and community organizations interested in participating in Operation Christmas Child shoebox packing for the 2020 collection year.
“Lord I believe, help my unbelief!” Have you ever found yourself in that situation? I’ve prayed, believed, and watched as God moved in the lives of others, but when I need a miracle, I wonder if it will happen. I may think I don’t deserve it, or I may forget what a mighty God we serve, but i…
Do you ever struggle to hear God? I have at different times in my life. Sometimes I’ve had big decisions and I’ve asked, “Where are you Lord?” Even though I feel like he should have already responded, and I have not heard a word. I know my God is faithful. He has never let me down. That does…
I played softball for many years, and I loved every minute of it. As I grew up I’d find myself in the stands rather than on the field. While sitting in the stands, oh how I wanted to be a part of that next pitch, take a run around the bases, or catch a line drive. I also remember it took a l…
Freedom Church of God and Food Bank of Northeast Georgia will provide a free grocery box (recipients must be present) on Aug. 18, 10:30 a.m. to noon at the church, 3428 Neese Commerce Road.
For the first time ever in its history, the Jehovah’s Witnesses will be holding its annual conventions on a virtual platform hosted on its website, jw.org.
Teamwork is so important in life. It’s important at home, in the workplace, and in God’s Kingdom. It’s working together, effectively and efficiently, to achieve a goal. I always try to instill the importance of teamwork in my grandson, Nate, and I hope to do the same with Rylee when she gets…