There will be a change to hours at the Jefferson Public Library during the week of Thanksgiving. The library will be open Nov. 21-22 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Nov. 23 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. The library will be closed Nov. 24-26 in observance of the holiday.
Latest Jackson News
- Foothills receives $239,859 Mental Health Awareness Training Grant
- Maysville approves 90-day moratorium on construction
- First Baptist Commerce plans Ash Wednesday worship
- Reps. Gaines, Gullett introduce legislation aimed to hold prosecutors accountable
- Shorter University announces dean's list
- Carlson graduates from Mississippi State
- Critz makes dean's list at Lee University
- Georgia’s big bet on electric vehicle rollout rides heavily on state and federal backing
- Suspect detained in death of man found in Jefferson last week
- Suspect named in murder case after man's body found in Jefferson
- UPDATED: Body found along roadside in Jefferson Friday night
- Commerce planners give nod for long-standing auto business
- Jury finds woman guilty of murdering husband in 2020
- SK Battery exceeds hiring goal, on track to reach 3K workers
- Jackson County Chamber celebrates 50 years
- Affordable housing challenge puts local control issue in the spotlight
- Recent arrests made across Jackson County
- Raising the bar for music: Historic Courthouse provides a home for concert series
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.