Arcade Police Department officers responded to the Shell gas station on Athens Hwy. for complaints of a man harassing a woman. Jackson County Sheriff’s Office deputies and Jefferson Police Department officers also responded.
Jackson County Sheriff’s Office deputies recently responded to a residence on Merigold Way where a woman said her roommate instigated a dispute with her and her son and attempted to fight the son.
Latest Jackson News
- BUFFINGTON: Charter change a good idea at a bad time
- Jefferson project gets planning board Ok
- Hoschton recall moves forward
- HOARD: Shall we dance?
- Possible ‘stranger-danger’ incident in Jefferson
- Authorities fail to locate woman after hearing struggle
- Incidents reported in North Jackson
- Pendergrass man threatens roommates while intoxicated
- Incidents reported in Athens and South Jackson
- One killed, another injured in Friday shooting
- Rezoning slated Dec. 2 on OPR/bypass site
- Deputies prevent man from killing himself
- April Sorrow named Woman of the Year
- County, city recognized for SK project
- BUFFINGTON: A Wild West story for Thanksgiving
- Goldens celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- ‘Frozen’ fun at the Nicholson library
- Woman assaults man, threatens him with deadly weapons
Jackson County Sheriff’s Office deputies recently arrested a woman on New Liberty Church Rd. who attacked a man and threatened him and herself with a firearm and a knife.
A manager at Polo Ralph Lauren at the Tanger Outlet Mall believes two men used booster bags to help steal $1,200 worth of clothing recently and reported the incident to the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office.
Jackson County Sheriff’s Office deputies recently responded to complaints of a man yelling and tearing up items in a residence on Wayne Poultry Rd.
Jackson County Sheriff’s Office deputies met with a man at the Circle K gas station who videoed a driver pointing a gun at him while driving on I-85.
An officer at the Jackson County Correctional Institute was recently arrested and terminated after he was found to be taking bribes from families of inmates.
Almost an entire stock of sunglasses were stolen from the Sunglass Hut at the Tanger Outlets Mall recently when thieves cut a hole in the wall of the commons area behind the store to gain entry.
A manager at the Circle K store on Dry Pond Rd. recently reported an employee stealing lottery tickets to the Jefferson Police Department.
Commerce Police Department officers recently responded to a dispute on Madison St. where a woman reportedly assaulted two other women at a residence.
Commerce PD officers recently responded to a domestic assault on Hill St. where a woman was reportedly assaulted by her boyfriend.
Jackson County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called out to St. Mary’s Hospital by a nurse of a woman who was assaulted recently on Cabin Creek Dr.
A man working on a gas station pump on Jackson Trail Rd. recently informed Jackson County Sheriff’s Office deputies of a skimmer found inside a malfunctioning pump.
Deputies from the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office recently caught and arrested three people from the Atlanta area shoplifting from multiple stores at the Tanger Outlet Mall in Commerce.