The following people were recently arrested by various agencies across Jackson County:
- Zachary Wallace Claunch, 31, 146 Ridgeway Ct., Maysville — aggravated assault-family violence; two counts of battery-family violence; three counts of cruelty to children; and simple battery-family violence.
- Caleb Ray Dockery, 23, 151 Sherwood Cir., Danielsville — two counts of probation violation.
- John Wesley Hodges, 34, 81 Johnson Dr., Braselton — public intoxication.
- William Chandler McDougald, 58, 138 Gieger Rd., Jefferson — two counts of probation violation.
- Alberto Rojas Ponce, 48, 1128 Marlow Rd., Maysville — criminal trespass; simple assault-family violence; and simple battery-family violence.
- Stevie Annamarie Ray, 35, 2113 Andre Wood Pl., Buford — hold for Hall County.
- Aaron Culum Russell, 43, 27 Margie Ct., Hoschton — simple battery-family violence.
- James Dustin Shirley, 47, 6418 Suwanee Dam Rd., Buford — two counts of theft by conversion, one of which was a felony.
- Swandaysia Shalarrea Anderson, 24, 113 Sullivan St., Greenville, S.C. — driving while license is suspended or revoked.
- Ashlynn Kaye Clark, 26, 5 Dogwood Dr., Winder — driving under the influence (DUI)-alcohol and vehicle turning left violation.
- Zachary Jackson Clark, 23, 1060 Fountain Glenn Dr., Lawrenceville — DUI-alcohol.
- Jaylin Dwonn Hubbard, 24, 14112 Pinckney Marsh Ln., Beaufort, S.C. — driving while license is suspended or revoked.
- Amelia Blair Laney, 35, 112 Walnut Ridge Dr., Hoschton — hold for Lawrenceville.
- Noah John Park, 19, 3980 Tritan Iveys Dr., Auburn — DUI-drugs; fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer-felony; speeding (100/55); reckless driving; and turning movements violation.
- Don Mitchell Trapp, 65, 705 Legrand St., Shelby, N.C. — driving while license is suspended.
- Steven Mario Lester, 38, 245 Hard Mathis Rd., Athens — probation violation.
- Dean Thomas Morgan, 55, 3425 Atlanta Hwy., Athens — headlight violation and no license.
- James Junior Akasi, 34, 5304 Timber Valley Way, Oakwood — headlight violation and license violation.
- Dandre Marquise Smyles, 21, 1277 Hill Rd., Athens — two counts of identity theft fraud when using or possessing identity information concerning a person-felony.
- Joshua Heath Wardlaw, 42, 234 Quail Ridge Dr., Nicholson — probation violation.
- Brandon Keith Ellis, 34, 15 Autumn Dr., Nicholson — two counts of forgery and two counts of identity fraud-felony.
- Michael Shannon Wilson, 43, 100 Evergreen Terrace, Winterville — probation violation.
- Christian Michelle Evans, 26, 769 Archer Grove School Rd., Athens — driving while license is suspended.
- Jason Brooks Williams, 40, 1150 Garrett Rd., Statham — criminal trespass.
- Lyla Laverne Burgess, 63, 1534 Elizabeth Pl., Cincinnati, Ohio — battery-family violence.
- Marcus Antwan Cannon, 41, 112 Graham Ave., Fort Gaines — simple battery.
- Alisha Dashawn Mitchell, 30, 1006 Cambell Dr., Athens — battery.
- Dandre Marquise Smyles, 21, 1277 Hull Rd., Athens — hold for Oconee County.
- Cristian Emmanuel Cervantes-Suarez, 29, 1585 Harpins Rd., Norcross — driving without a valid license and failure to stop at a stop sign.
- Michael Thomas Pruett, 34, 254 Old Bush Rd., Carnesville — possession of cocaine.
- Jair Chavez, 26, 215 Rhodes St., Union Point — driving without a valid license and speeding (75/55).
- Peter Jamal Denning, 28, 4700 Watauga Rd., Fayetteville, N.C. — driving while license is suspended and improper lane change.
- Alma Delia Rebollar-Suarez, 34, 256 Railroad St. Apt. 4, Jefferson — driving while unlicensed and failure to yield right-of-way.
- Leonidas Burton Sears IV, 34, 558 River Mist Cir., Jefferson — DUI-less safe; improper stopping on roadway; obstructing or hindering a law enforcement officer; and public drunkenness.
- Ian Michael Stremming, 28, 575 Concord Rd., Jefferson — driving on wrong side of roadway and DUI.
- David Wayne Mayo, 58, 379 Apple Valley Rd., Commerce — no proof of insurance; parole violation; and windshield/wiper violation.
- Edgar Emiliano Mendoza Carranza, 18, 222 Indian River Dr., Jefferson — possession of a Schedule I Controlled Substance and possession of marijuana.
- Robert Isiah Sanders, 65, P.O. Box 1069, Jefferson — hold for Hall County.
- Joshua Wayne Robinson, 35, 394 Mahaffey Dr., Jefferson — driving while license is suspended or revoked; two counts of taillight violation; and willful obstruction of law enforcement officers.
- Tammy Jo Still, 49, 668 River Mist Cir., Jefferson — mandatory education for children between 7-16.
- Amber Nichole Cason, 38, 238 Lynn Rd., Bethlehem — criminal trespass; hold for Walton County; and theft by taking (party to the crime).
- Timothy Elwood Linder, 54, 2587 Quill Rd., Bowman — criminal trespass and theft by taking.
GEORGIA STATE PATROL
- Kenneth Neal Ingram, 57, 1085 Jones Creek Rd., Blairsville — hold for Habersham County.
- Bobby Kenneth Nix, 59, 746 Auburn Rd., Auburn — affixing tint to windows violation; probation violation; and Violation of the Georgia Controlled Substances Act.
- Amber Nicole Walden, 36, 3762 Tanners Mill Rd., Gainesville — possession and use of drug-related objects and purchase, possession, manufacture, distribution or sale of marijuana.
- Noah Jordan Hulett, 26, 798 Wilson Cemetery Rd., Nicholson — driving on roadways laned for traffic and DUI-alcohol.
- Mirna Ondina Conteras-Romero, 34, 141 Steeple Chase Rd., Nicholson — driving on roadways laned for traffic; driving without a valid license; and seatbelt violation.
- Daniel Lopez-Bautista, 25, 354 Lee St., Gainesville — driving without a valid license and taillight violation.
- Amy Duzan Patton, 44, 2282 Old Gainesville Hwy., Talmo — DUI and failure to maintain lane.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.