The following people were recently arrested by various agencies across Jackson County:
- James Keith Bates, 55, 240 North Ave., Athens — probation violation.
- William Henry Darling IV, 427 Swann Rd., Jefferson — aggravated assault-family violence; two counts of aggravated stalking; battery-family violence; two counts of criminal trespass; three counts of cruelty to children-third degree; probation violation; two counts of simple battery-family violence; theft by taking; and bondsman off bond for two charges.
- Robert Paul Lanning III, 27, 482 Borraclough Rd., Palm Bay, Fla. — probation violation.
- Wesley Eugene Martin, 42, 838 Lodge View Dr., Bethlehem — hold for Walton County; insurance violation; possession of methamphetamine; and unregistered vehicle.
- Terry Ray Richardson, 38, 1947 Soque Cir., Jefferson — cruelty to children-first degree; enticing a child for indecent purposes; and hold for Walton County.
- Todd Everett Sorrow, 48, 1781 Cooper Farm Rd., Nicholson — two counts of probation violation.
- Fidel Alfonso Alfonso-Rodriguez, 52, 2645 Fort Apachee Trail, Dacula — driving without a valid license and tinted tag cover.
- Erwin Saldare Galindo-Colindres, 30, 200 Eunice Dr., Greenville, S.C. — affixing tint to windows or windshields; driving without a valid license; and removing or affixing a license plate with intent to conceal.
- Amanda Denise Ivey, 40, 160 Kay Dr., Carnesville — two counts of deposit account fraud (bad checks) no more than $1,499.
- Robert Shelly Miller, 20, 315 Champion Dr., Dublin — driving under the influence (DUI)-alcohol-under 21 years old.
- Robert Wayne Pelham, 52, 260 Wyatt St., Jefferson — display of license plate violation and driving while license is suspended.
- Autum Shy Smith, 28, 976 Sheep Pasture Rd., Commerce — hold for Banks County.
- Robert Williams Jr., 54, 216 Madelyn Ave., Eatonton — driving while license is suspended or revoked.
- Danika Lynn Moon, 20, 792 Lavender Rd., Jefferson — burglary-felony; drugs not in original container; and possession of dangerous drugs (Gabapentin).
- Scott Robert Satterfield, 67, 92 Doris Ln., Athens — probation violation and hold for Barrow County.
- Joseph Wayne Turner, 74, homeless — failure to appear.
- Amy Elizabeth Turpin, 44, 145 Wilson St., Maysville — hold for Clarke County.
- Jeffrey Alan Varady, 60, no address listed — failure to appear.
- Geoffrey Edward Logsdon, 57, 125 Elrod Ave., Jefferson — hold for Gwinnett County.
- Rhonda Kay Brooks, 44, 311 Greer Rd., Commerce — hold for Franklin County; possession of a firearm by a convicted felon; possession of marijuana; probation violation; theft by taking; and trafficking in methamphetamine or amphetamine.
- Sandra Ann Cain, 58, 110 B. Wilson Rd., Commerce — hold for White County.
- Victoria Carson Chrisman, 24, 1045 Old Peachtree Rd. NW, Suwanee — probation violation.
- Ryan Jacob Copeland, 31, 6149 Timber Ridge Dr., Gainesville — loitering or prowling and theft by taking.
- Brittany Renee Dale, 35, 6177 Timber Ridge Dr., Gainesville — loitering or prowling and theft by taking.
- Brook Butler McLaughlin, 42, 140 Harmony Grove Ln., Jefferson — battery-family violence.
- Seth Andrew Robinson, 49, 140 Harmony Grove Ln., Jefferson — simple assault-family violence.
- Chelsey Leanna Shubert, 34, 556 Hubard Rd., Carnesville — probation violation.
- Randall Dale Watson, 68, 2149 Mountain Creek Rd., Talmo — terroristic threats and acts-felony.
- Arthur Harold Wilson II, 40, 6133 Timber Ridge Dr., Gainesville — loitering or prowling; removing or affixing license plate with intent to conceal; and theft by taking.
- Nina Kay Allen, 62, 251 N. Trotters Way, Jefferson — hold for Banks County.
- Macy James Osako, 17, 291 Laurel Paks Ln., Jefferson — possession of hydrocodone.
- Phue Xiong Vanchiasong, 45, 2453 Old Winder Jefferson Hwy., Jefferson — failure to appear.
- Kenneth Edward Allen, 61, 2835 Thomas Ln., Augusta — two counts of probation violation.
- Ronald Eric Boyer Jr., 25, 2570 Athens Hwy., Jefferson — probation violation.
- David Dean Elliott, 56, 241 Ed Davis Blvd., Toccoa — probation violation.
- Kirk Frank Kennedy, 17, 340 Ridge Way, Braselton — non-licensed holder carrying a weapon in a school safety zone or at a school function; possession and use of drug-related objects; and prohibited acts related to tobacco products.
- Tammy Renee Kitchens, 54, 526 Carriage Dr., Bethlehem — holds for Dawson and Hall counties and probation violation.
- William Vega-Ramos, 59, 84 Burt Rd., Jacksonville, Fla. — failure to appear and coming off bond for three charges.
- Benjamin Harold Alexander, 57, 1189 Allen Logan Rd., Elberton — aggravated assault-family violence-felony; false imprisonment-felony; and interference with a 911 call.
- Martavious Deion Jarrell, 31, 5498 Jot Em Down Rd., Danielsville — failure to stop at a stop sign; hold for parole; reckless driving; and speeding (45/25).
- Steven Ray Franklin, 37, 106 Sawdust Trail, Nicholson — theft by taking.
- Sean Dylan Saunders, 21, 129 Del Ray Dr., Maysville — hold for Clarke County.
- Santos Javier Zelaya, 56, 130 Piedmont St., Commerce — driving on roadways laned for traffic and DUI-less safe.
- Alvin Christopher Rogers, 56, 1006 Edwin Ave., Opp, Ala. — DUI-alcohol while driving a commercial motor vehicle.
- Kevin Alejandro Velasquez, 20, North Carolina — driving on roadways laned for traffic and driving without a valid license.
- Miranda Dawn Lockard, 31, 739 Blacks Creek Church Rd., Danielsville — driving on roadways laned for traffic and DUI-alcohol-less safe.
- Alvin Lewis Arnold Jr., 23, 242 McKinley St., Elberton — aggravated assault.
- Robert Marion Hardesty, 61, 185 Murray Rd., Homer — criminal damage to property-first degree; criminal trespass; and reckless driving.
- Harold Wade Jones Jr., 56, 388 Lamar Ln., Hoschton — hold for Clarke County.
- Bradley Bill Blount, 49, 4273 Lebanon Church Rd., Athens — DUI-child endangerment; failure to maintain lane; and open container.
- Christopher Ryan Fancher, 44, 438 Red Bud Rd., Jefferson — disobeying a traffic control device; DUI-alcohol; and failure to maintain lane.
- Don Holcombe, 32, 275 Sanhill Ln., Jefferson — driving while license is suspended and speeding (73/55).
- Francis A. Sagastume Garcia, 19, 314 N. Maple Ave., Apt. 1, Eatonton — driving without a valid license; speeding (74/55); and two seatbelt violations (one of which involved a juvenile).
- Dustin Alan Arnold, 25, 88 Ole Crest Ln., Pendergrass — driving while license is suspended or revoked and hold for Banks County.
- Jennifer Marie Pruitt, 32, 165 Oak Crest Ln., Pendergrass — possession and use of drug-related objects and possession of methamphetamine.
- Bryce Cameron Byrd, 24, 115 Woodlake Dr., Gainesville — hold for Habersham County.
- Benjamin Ray McAfee, 46, 304 Trotters Trace, Jefferson — driving on roadways laned for traffic and driving while license is suspended or revoked.
- Justin Duan Pattman, 32, 1112 Ridgeway Rd., Commerce — speeding (40/25) and driving while license is suspended or revoked.
- Marvin Stevan Arango Sierra, 29, 606 Tree Creek Pkwy., Lawrenceville — driving without a valid license and failure to yield right of way.
GEORGIA STATE PATROL
- Dakota James Coggins, 25, 5938 Black Jack Rd., Flowery Branch — driving while license is suspended or revoked; hold for Hall County; holding or supporting a cell phone while driving; impeding traffic flow; and seat belt violation.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.