The following people were recently arrested by various agencies across Jackson County:
- Joshua Hernandez Bello, 25, 211 Settlement Rd., Commerce — hold for Banks County; simple battery-family violence; and willful obstruction of law enforcement officers.
- Jennifer Kelley Butler, 42, 5130 Jay Creek Rd., Oakwood — identity fraud-felony.
- Christian Lelnardo Castro Estrada, 21, 152 Sweet Gum Ln., Winder — no license and registration violation.
- Frank Lewis Dey IV, 37, 3650 Creek Wood Trail, Loganville — hold for Barrow and Gwinnett counties and probation violation.
- Thaddaeus Keagan Freeman, 19, 125 Hillside Way, Maysville — probation violation.
- Christy Renee Gibson, 31, 2291 Claxton Dairy Rd., Dublin — failure to appear and hold for Effingham and Harris counties.
- Arturo Miguel Magana-Albino, 36, 1314 Cruze Rd., Lilburn — burglary (felony); criminal attempt-theft by taking; three counts of entering auto; hold for Gwinnett County and Immigrations and Customs Enforcement; loitering or prowling; and theft by taking.
- Sanaz Emily Morris, 45, 415 Wood Vine Ct., Roswell — aggressive driving; driving under the influence (DUI)-less safe; failure to maintain lane; and open container.
- Kierre Shamar Ramsey, 33, 2940 Broome Rd., Gainesville — obstructing or hindering EMTs.
- Rigoberto Rodriguez-Perez, 34, 1214 Industrial Blvd., Gainesville — failure to maintain lane; hold for Hall County; and no license.
- Marianne Leslie Toney, 35, 2015 Pine Tree Trail, Gainesville — drug-related objects and possession of methamphetamine.
- Timothy Adam White, 22, 245 August Ave., Athens — driving while license is suspended or revoked; false name/date of birth; and speeding (78/55).
- Margaret Mary Yakimovich, 50, 3749 Opelika Rd., Phoenix City, Ala. — failure to appear and probation violation.
- Jerome Franklin, 33, 252 Lake Knoll Dr., Lilburn — failure to stop at a stop sign; possession of marijuana with intent to distribute; and possession of marijuana.
- Scottie Ray Holman, 47, 850 Johnson Mill Rd., Jefferson — hold for Barrow and Franklin counties.
- Drake Anthony Lopez, 22, 1230 Jefferson Walk Cir., Jefferson — failure to maintain lane; following too closely; headlight violation; hit and run; reckless driving; tire violation; too fast for conditions; and windshield/wiper violation.
- Austin Patrick Nation, 17, 5141 Smith Ln., Gainesville — DUI; open container; and speeding (83/55).
- Tori Nakita Smith, 28, 271 Birch Valley Dr., Athens — driving while license is suspended.
- Johnna Annette Wilson, 37, 121 Hope Baptist Church Rd., Talmo — two counts of mandatory education for children between 7-16.
- Gerado Zavala, 32, 1139 Braggs Way, Unit 2101, Myrtle Beach, S.C. — driving without a valid license and obstructing and intersection.
- David Edward Browner, 48, 156 Leachman Rd., Commerce — battery.
- Sonja Amanda Browning, 43, 1518 Blakewood Trail, Bethlehem — mandatory education for children between 7-16.
- Perry Josiah Burgess, 24, 509 Geiger Rd., Jefferson — probation violation.
- Dickie Alfred Crowe, 55, 386 Burlin Rd., Homer — hold for Stephens County and probation violation.
- Willie Peterson, 52, no address listed — battery.
- Darekus Jahvis Wood, 21, 125 Lake Forest Dr., Commerce — two counts of aggravated assault; two counts of aggravated battery; and two counts of armed robbery.
- William Thomas Buker, 56, 2990 Pass Dr., Buford — failure to maintain lane; failure to signal when turning; failure to yield right of way when turning left; two counts of fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer; hold for Gwinnett County; loitering or prowling; reckless driving; and willful obstruction of law enforcement officers.
- Tracey Kaye Taylor, 59, 182 Meadow Wood Ln., Monroe — DUI-drugs and following too closely.
- Thomas Brandon Wayne Bishop, 24, 241 Falling Leaf Ln., Winder — two counts of identity theft fraud when using/possessing identity information concerning a person-felony.
- Marty Shawn Halcomb, 46, no address listed — forgery-second degree (felony).
- Brian Michael Halkes, 25, 290 Grandview Dr., Jefferson — two counts of aggravated battery against a law enforcement officer when engaged in official duty; battery; terroristic threats and acts-felony; and willful obstruction of law enforcement officers.
- Bridgett Lynell Stamey, 48, 83 Hammond Rd., Jefferson — hold for Barrow County and probation violation.
- Emcee Dante Weaver, 28, 1205 Patterson Dr., Gainesville — probation violation.
- John Randall Mason II, 36, 70 Redstone Rd., Jefferson — hold for Barrow County.
- Bobby Steve Adkins, 48, 6019 Whispering Pines Rd., Buford — probation violation.
- Ashley Michelle Cain, 39, 4084 Hwy. 29, Colbert — driving while license is suspended or revoked; possession and use of drug-related objects; possession of methamphetamine; and brake light/signal violation.
- Rodney Evan Clark, 24, 1765 Cedar Grove Church Rd., Winder — probation violation.
- Shannon Phil Craver, 34, 168 Hunter Rd., Jefferson — battery and criminal trespass-family violence.
- Bianca Vernee Jackson, 33, 738 Archer Grove Rd., Athens — probation violation.
- Lindsey Howard Martinez, 39, 1070 Rogers Rd., Bogart — criminal trespass; two counts of willful obstruction of law enforcement officers; and disorderly conduct.
- Brandon James Allman, 39, P.O. Box 483, Jefferson — hold for Clarke County and two counts of probation violation.
- Chase Alexander Beck, 24, 3085 Smithonia Rd., Colbert — DUI-alcohol and failure to maintain lane.
- Stanley Donald Ray Gable, 42, 512 Cooper Ridge Rd., Braselton — probation violation.
- Leonardo Gabriel Steeple, 45, 196 Tabitha Page Ln., Toccoa — trafficking in cocaine, illegal drugs, marijuana or methamphetamine.
- Christopher Michael Smith, 50, North Carolina — hold for Hall County.
- Ramiro Garcia Garcia, 36, 6259 S. Norcross Tucker Rd., Tucker — driving while unlicensed and speeding (78/55).
- Anthony Asaro, 61, homeless — probation violation.
- Ian William Pelham, 26, 1306 Stone Mountain Rd., Auburn — following too closely; hit and run; and open container.
- Fidel Perez-Jimenez, 42, 3040 Lakecrest Dr., Dacula — simple battery.
- Scott Anthony Finley, 52, 395 Chandler Pond Dr., Lawrenceville — hold for Habersham County.
- Sherrie Diane Laguines, 51, 132 Cemetery Dr., Crawford — simple battery.
- Jennifer Lynn Seagraves, 44, 2440 Pleasant Hill Cir., Martin — two counts of probation violation.
- Luis Antonio Bustos Gonzalez, 34, 145 Richard Ave., Gainesville — driving without a valid license and suspended registration.
- Christopher Shawn Butler, 57, 43 Ash St., Commerce — driving while license is suspended or revoked; no insurance; and license plate violation.
- Kaitlyn Marie Harris, 21, 187 Southhampton Cir., Hoschton — DUI-alcohol-less safe and headlight violation.
- Amaya Yvette McClenney, 20, 1000 Duluth Hwy., Lawrenceville — battery.
- Jesus Miranda III, 23, 77B West Candler St., Winder — hold for Barrow County.
- Clarence Mark Woody, 58, 130 Willoughby Homes, Commerce — certificate of registration violation; DUI-less safe; and operation of a vehicle without a current plate.
- Shaneka Shana Hayes, 31, 141 Murlin Dr., Athens — possession of a Schedule I Controlled Substance (ecstasy).
- Ruben Linares Perez, 51, 3044 Barrett Rd., Gainesville — hold for Clarke County.
- Guy Rayburn Wilson, 66, 70 Dove Trail, Hoschton — false report of a crime.
- Javier Ignacio Restrepo, 58, 452 North 5th Ave., Winder — hold for Barrow County and theft by shoplifting-felony.
- Breyda Navarro Rosas, 22, 1944 Oak Grove Rd., Athens — driving while license is suspended and speeding (71/55).
- Mekaela Arbitron Williams, 37, 215 Anglin Rd., Jefferson — driver to exercise due care; DUI; failure to maintain lane; possession of marijuana less than an ounce; and possession of an open container of alcohol.
- Adam Godsted Beem, 43, 435 Raford Wilson Rd., Commerce — hold for Banks County and two counts of probation violation.
- Lana Fredine Streetman, 46, 45 Turner Dr., Jefferson — simple battery-family violence.
- Jaycarl Wesley Smith, 34, 769 Lynn Ave., Jefferson — aggravated battery; criminal damage to property-second degree; and hold for Banks County.
GEORGIA STATE PATROL
- Michael Scott Chambers, 43, 1286 Dunkin Rd., Commerce — driving on wrong side of roadway; driving while license is suspended or revoked; driving in a gore or median; DUI-alcohol; failure to appear; fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer-felony; headlights violation; hold for Franklin County; reckless conduct; and reckless driving.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.