The following people were recently arrested by various agencies across Jackson County:
- Chadwick Thomas Bingham, 41, 9038 Jefferson St., Commerce — parole violation.
- Kevin Michael Deeb, 30, 814 Sycamore Hill Ln., Clarkesville — obstructing or hindering persons making an emergency telephone call and unlawful conduct during a 911 call.
- Trista Denise Ellis, 35, 4157 Hwy. 124, Jefferson — receipt, possession or transport of a firearm by a convicted felon or felony first offender.
- Johnny Lee Iler, 35, 152 Hillside Way, Maysville — hold for Stephens County and failure to appear.
- Hunter Wesley Jackson, 17, 1516 Stockton Farm Rd., Pendergrass — simple assault and simple battery.
- Shannon Wesley Jackson, 42, 47 Mangum Ln., Pendergrass — simple assault.
- Harley Cohen Angel, 26, 5681 Maysville Rd., Commerce — battery-family violence and two counts of cruelty to children-third degree.
- Robert William Angel, 40, 186 Alexander Rd., Commerce — financial transaction card fraud.
- Kamiesha Vontrell Hancock, 38, 312 Woodmont Ct., Macon — theft by taking (party to a crime) and willful obstruction of law enforcement officers.
- Eriberto Luna, 36, 313 Railroad St., Knightville, N.C. — giving false name, address or birthdate to a law enforcement officer and hold for the North Carolina Department of Public Safety.
- Barry Lamar Norton, 36, 5681 Maysville Rd., Commerce — probation violation.
- Cody William Pittman, 35, 806 D. Williams Dr., Carnesville — criminal trespass and holds for Gwinnett and Hall counties.
James Wilson Smith Jr., 31, 597 Skelton Rd., Hoschton — driving while license is suspended or revoked; fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer-felony; two counts of probation violation; stop/yield sign violation; theft by receiving stolen property-felony; too fast for conditions; and willful obstruction of officers by use of threats or violence.
- Stephanie Ryan Stiles, 34, 3871 Hwy. 17, Canon — financial transaction card fraud.
- Christian Wetherington, 25, 1525 Southwest 78th Court, Miami, Fla. — driving on roadways laned for traffic; driving while license is suspended or revoked; tire violation; and willful obstruction of law enforcement officers.
- Miguel Angel Matute-Arias, 55, 117 Connie Lynn Dr., Spartanburg, S.C. — driving on roadways laned for traffic and driving without a valid license.
- Yeyson Ariel Nunez Herrera, 24, 117 Connie Lynn Dr., Spartanburg, S.C. — acquiring a license plate for purpose of concealing identification of a motor vehicle and driving without a valid license.
- Thomas Monte Rounds, 62, 609 Lake Vista Dr., Jefferson — driving on roadways laned for traffic and driving under the influence (DUI)-alcohol.
- Johnny Ray Tanner, 54, 3280 Roy Parks Rd., Gainesville — hold for Hall County.
- Hendry Ledara Watson, 46, 170 Duncan Cir., Commerce — hold for Banks County.
- Wesley Ray Childs, 32, no address listed — probation violation.
- Derrick Harvey Mercer, 19, 298 South Burson Ave., Bogart — probation violation.
- Ryan James Ohart, 34, 17040 South Hwy. 11, Fairplay, S.C. — probation violation.
- Jeffery Allen Johnson, 34, 1366 Constance St., New Orleans, La. — failure to appear.
- Tony Gene Jones Sr., 54, 1637 High Shoals Rd., Athens — probation violation.
- Christopher Shawn Robinson, 50, no address listed — probation violation.
- Gregory Eugene Stevens Jr., 46, 3568 Ridge Dr., Gainesville — probation violation.
- John Robert Corey Scott, 29, 257 Club Dr., Gainesville — distracted driver; driving under the influence (DUI)-less safe; improper left turn; and open container.
- Randall Lamar Cash Sr., 62, 586 Covered Bridge Rd., Hoschton — probation violation.
- Jerrod Devon Rucker, 28, 165 Rucker Rd., Commerce — five counts of willful obstruction of law enforcement officers.
- Christopher Eugene Sampson, 39, homeless — loitering or prowling.
- Scott Andrew Weathers, 34, 289 Cider Ridge Dr., Braselton — hold for Statham and theft by taking.
- Robert Eugene Williams, 54, 6615 Wesley Trail Hollow, Cumming — hold for Whitfield County; loitering or prowling; possession of methamphetamine; possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute; and willful obstruction of law enforcement officers.
- Rhonda Bethina Burdette, 45, 415 Ridgewood Dr., Pendergrass — hold for Banks County and probation violation.
- Betty Joe Keith, 66, 621 Jackson Way, Jefferson — simple assault.
- John Muthiani Mulili, 65, 5537 Keowee Way, Raleigh, N.C. — DUI-alcohol.
- Ryan Paul McGuire, 24, 349 Elizabeth St., Commerce — simple assault-family violence.
- Kebin Sanchez-Juarez, 32, 240 McKinley Rd., Athens — driving without a valid license and operation of a vehicle without a current plate.
- Sanford Ros Jackson, 38, 21 Brittany Ct., Jefferson — distracted driving; driving on roadways laned for traffic; duty to report accidents; hit and run; obstructing highways, streets, sidewalks or public passages; and open container.
- David Ray Odom, 17, 138 Reisling Dr., Braselton — aggravated sodomy; cruelty to children-first degree; and exploit/inflict pain to/deprive essential services to disabled or elderly persons.
- Ralph Kenny Williams Jr., 40, 257 Redtail Rd., Jefferson — criminal damage to property-first degree; DUI-alcohol; and simple battery-family violence.
- Johnny Kyle Woodall, 28, 350 Wildwood Ct., Dawsonville — impeding traffic flow and possession of methamphetamine.
- Robert Dean Ellen, 54, 74 Shady Lane Ct., Maysville — driving while unlicensed and possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine).
- Karina Elizabeth Paez-Felix, 19, 236 Green Hill Cir. NW, Gainesville — hit and run; duty to immediately report; failure to yield right-of-way; and vehicle turning left violation.
- James Allen Jordan, 19, 233 Village Dr., Dahlonega — reckless driving and speeding (94/55).
- Selvin Del Pilar Ochoa-Lopez, 17, 5604 States Court, Norcross — driving without a valid license and speeding (80/55).
- Daniel William Gleeson, 43, 17 Sparrow Ct., Jefferson — hold for New York Police Department.
- Joshua Xavier Lindsey, 22, 145 North Ave. Apt. 109, Athens — driving while license is suspended or revoked; speeding (69/55); no proof of insurance; and operation of a vehicle without a current plate.
- Alan Degraffinreid, 41, 57 Darling Ln., Pendergrass — driving while license is suspended or revoked; failure to stop at a stop sign; false statements or writing; forgery-first degree; hold for Baltimore City; and willful obstruction of law enforcement officers.
GEORGIA STATE PATROL
- Sheila Lavon Hicks, 60, 3406 Carolina Ave., Richmond, Va. — possession of marijuana less than an ounce and possession of a Schedule I Controlled Substance (heroin).
- Registi Dawn Huber, 41, 268 Red Tail Rd., Jefferson — DUI-alcohol; failure to maintain lane; hold for Winder; and open container.
- Jude Lambert Wilson, 26, 982 Lewis Sailors Rd., Jefferson — probation violation.