The following people were recently arrested by various agencies across Jackson County:
- James Frank Baughcum, 27, 51 Chandler Bridge Rd., Nicholson — homicide by vehicle in the second degree and vehicle turning left violation.
- Phillip Richard Beasley, 41, 1520 Mill Creek Rd., Bethlehem — possession and use of drug-related objects; two counts of possession of a controlled substance (Hydromorphone Hydrochloride and marijuana); possession of methamphetamine; and willful obstruction of law enforcement officers.
- Shannon Dasheem Tavoun Brown, 30, 185 Faulkner Rd., Commerce — failure to appear.
- Ryan Paul Carpenter, 31, 83 Hammond Rd., Jefferson — hold for Clarke County.
- Keandra Danielle Cooper, 34, 229 Rock Springs Ct., Athens — probation violation.
- Steven Allen Cornett, 36, 494 Moons Bridge Rd., Hoschton — probation violation.
- Trellis Demond Drake, 37, 105 Brookside Ave., Athens — giving false name or date of birth; hold for Clarke County; and purchase, possession, manufacture, distribution or sale of marijuana.
- Kaylin Jordan Gonzalez, 25, 6006 Wood Acre Rd., Oakwood — probation violation.
- Brandon Lee Hosch, 32, 305 Rock Forge Ct., Jefferson — display of license plate; giving false name, address or birthdate to law enforcement officers; hold for Barrow County; interference with government property-felony; and two counts of willful obstruction of law enforcement officers.
- Samantha Renee Jones, 40, 240 Salvation Army, Athens — probation violation.
- Charles Ray Laws, 40, 3156 Landers Church Rd., Lincoln, N.C. — probation violation.
- Miranda Allen Mobley, 31, 873 Traynham Rd., Commerce — hold for Barrow County.
- Luis Enrique Ramirez, 39, 482 Greenwood Rd., Hull — driving while license is suspended; giving false name, address or birthdate to a law enforcement officer; holds for Madison and Oconee counties; and tail light violation.
- Kelley Denise Savage, 32, 398 Beacon Dr., Maysville — hold for Barrow County.
- Richard Alan Shebovsky, 33, 310 Downing St., Hoschton — simple battery-family violence and terroristic threats and acts-family violence act.
- Nathan Conrad Simms, 42, 231 Trotters Ct., Jefferson — loitering or prowling; possession of marijuana less than an ounce; possession and use of drug-related objects; and possession of methamphetamine.
- Dixie Marie Sims, 25, 690 4th St. Village, Athens — probation violation.
- Maria Concepion Cardova, 49, 92 Brooks Dr., Lot 8, Nicholson — affixing tint to windows or windshields and driving without a valid license.
- Renaco Omar Drake, 40, 2116 Kirkland Dr., Statham — possession of a firearm or knife during commission of a crime; possession of marijuana-felony; and taillight violation.
- Anderson Enrique Gomez Marrufo, 23, 2204 Wesley Plantation Dr., Duluth — driving without a valid license and insurance violation.
- Gary Hoyt Lee, 65, 374 East Coker Rd., Homer — expired registration and suspended license.
- Xochitl Salgado Castillo, 43, 130 Stone Henge Way, Athens — driving while unlicensed and window tint violation.
- David Edward Seagraves, 45, 2098 Hwy. 330, Bogart — simple battery-family violence.
- Tiffany Lynn Zellner, 41, 4964 Hwy. 29 S, Bogart — hold for Madison County.
- Gary Clark Johnson, 38, 2867 Florence Dr., Gainesville — probation violation.
- Sandra Ann Cain, 58, 110 B. Wilson Rd., Commerce — hold for Clarke County.
- Kendrick Lequan Livingston, 28, 139 Forest Height Dr., McAdenville, N.C. — display of license plate; driving while license is suspended or revoked; and possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine).
- Ashley Nicole Motes, 34, 294 Jackson Meadows Dr., Hoschton — mandatory education for children between 7-16.
- Feti E. Hailu, 36, 2615 Talley Ln., Buford — hold for Gwinnett County.
- Perry Roger Holliday, 46, 599 Lebanon Church Rd., Jefferson — probation violation.
- Brent Derek Reagan, 45, 74 Shady Lane Ct., Maysville — hold for Hall County.
- Ashlea Nichole Rice, 36, 132 Drew Ln., Athens — hold for Clarke County.
- Christopher Munoz Vasquez, 32, 351 Ridge Mill Ln., Commerce — criminal trespass-family violence; six counts of financial transaction card fraud; two counts of simple battery-family violence; and 10 counts of theft by taking.
- Willie-Tremaine Nickholas Evans, 27, 102 Cannon Trace Dr., Winder — aggravated assault; murder; and receipt, possession or transport of a firearm by a convicted felon or felony first offender. Evans is accused of killing Joshua Wick, 19, earlier this year. He was booked into the Barrow County Detention Center following his arrest.
- Leighanna Marie McElreath, 34, 599 Lebanon Church Rd., Jefferson — hold for Banks County.
- Samuel Nicholas Brown, 32, 614 Osborne Ave., Anderson, S.C. — driving while license is suspended or revoked and window tint violation.
- Wesley Tyson Hanley, 42, 1281 Sandy Creek Rd., Commerce — hold for Franklin County and two counts of probation violation.
- Dionisio Lira, 36, 140 Creekdale Dr., Commerce — computer theft.
- Sheronica Lynn Barrett, 43, 527 Lebanon Church Rd., Jefferson — hold for Barrow County.
- Javier Talavera Alvarado, 62, 310 Richmar Rd., Athens — driving while unlicensed.
- Flavio Eduardo Duarte, 23, 2636 Walnut Rd., Gainesville — hold for Hall County; possession of marijuana less than an ounce; possession of Alprazolam with intent to distribute; possession of a Schedule I controlled substance (Alprazolam); and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.
- Tavaris Suave Richardson, 27, 422 Queen Dr., Anderson, S.C. — driving while license is suspended; criminal trespass; removing or affixing license plate with intent to conceal; theft by bringing stolen property into the state-felony; and theft by receiving stolen property-felony.
- Jaime Aleman, 48, 148 Upland Dr., Maysville — driving without a valid license; driving under the influence (DUI)-less safe; open container; and window tint violation.
- Justin Michael Coe, 34, 191 Hospital Rd., Commerce — hold for Rabun County and probation violation.
- Hue Lee Hubbard, 74, 2632 Free Branch Rd., Hiawassee — sexual battery.
- Ronald Kevin Henson, 39, 5865 Bark Camp Rd., Murrayville — buying, selling, receiving, concealing or disposing of motor vehicle.
- Jodie Denver Williams, 42, 105 Morris Creek Dr., Hoschton — DUI; failure to maintain lane; and open container.
- Kimberly Sue Garrett, 38, P.O. Box 1069, Jefferson — hold for Habersham County.
- Edgar Ivan Hernandez Gallegos, 32, 900 Legacy Park Dr., Lawrenceville — driving while license is suspended or revoked and U-turn violation.
- Mark Stephen McKenzie, 53, 445 Scott St., Commerce — DUI; failure to maintain lane; and open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle.
- Steven Thomas Nickles, 30, 9710 High House Rd., Salemburg, N.C. — driving on roadways laned for traffic; driving while license is suspended or revoked; and laying drag or reckless conduct with an automobile.
- Carl Ray Smith, 53, 3340 Maysville Rd., Commerce — seven counts of drugs not in original container; headlight violation; possession and use of drug-related objects; and possession of a controlled substance (Tramadol).
- Amanda Mary Thomas, 27, 44 Baugh St., Commerce — hold for Cherokee County.
- Raymonta Lepaul Collins, 28, 331 Northwood Dr., Commerce — criminal trespass.
- Katie Marie Smiley, 28, 118 Tansey Trail, Gaffney, S.C. — driving while license is suspended or revoked; giving false name, address or birthdate to a law enforcement officer; possession and use of drug-related objects; possession of a Schedule I controlled substance-heroin; and willful obstruction of law enforcement officers.
- Orlando Prescott Niles, 51, 191 Woodbine St., Commerce — criminal trespass and Violation of the Georgia Controlled Substance Act.
- Humberto Torres, 38, 100 Wiley Dr., Buford — driving without a valid license and speeding (45/25).
- Jose Reynoso-Garcia, 32, 5171 Brook Hollow Pkwy., Norcross — hold for Lilburn; no insurance; no license; possession of methamphetamine; suspended registration; and tail light violation.
- Devin Patrick Carey, 41, 6200 Christy Ln., Flowery Branch — simple battery.
- Majka Levanti Boulden, 56, 2122 Glen Field Dr., Jefferson — theft by shoplifting.
- Dwayne Ralph Cooper, 21, 841 Scenic Park Ct., Lawrenceville — obstructing or hindering a law enforcement officer and headlights violation.
- David Alejandro Leon Onate, 26, 324 Elrod Ave., Jefferson — aggravated assault; aggravated battery; and hold for Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
- Carmen Marie Gary, 54, 437 Old Pendergrass Rd., Jefferson — battery.
- Amber Lynn Muse, 31, 176 Rock Forge Ln., Jefferson — driving without a valid license and no proof of insurance.
- Edwuin Roberto Ortiz-Mejia, 18, 1710 Moon Dr., Gainesville — driving while unlicensed.
- Shorn Jermain Matthews, 49, 778 Main St., Talmo — DUI-alcohol-refusal; open container; and operation of a vehicle without a current plate.
- Chadtavious Trevon Adams, 27, 29 Tanners Bridge, Bethlehem — probation violation.
- Tammy Jo Still, 50, 668 River Mist Cir., Jefferson — theft by shoplifting.
- Jhai Calyb Speed, 21, 540 Glenn Gee Rd., Pendergrass — kidnapping and simple battery.
JACKSON COUNTY CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTE
- Cornelious Shuntrez Giles, 39, 217 Fowler Mill Rd., Bogart — crossing state/county guard lines with weapons, intoxicants or drugs without consent; probation violation; and unauthorized possession of prohibited item by an inmate-felony.
GEORGIA STATE PATROL
- Raymond Joseph Dalton, 45, 132 Oak Dr., Maysville — DUI; driving while license is suspended or revoked; failure to report an accident with injury, death or damage; hit and run; improper turn or lane change; and operating an unsafe or improperly equipped vehicle.
- Tigerous Binion Colbert, 19, 125 Linda Ave., Athens — driving to exercise due care; failure to dim headlights; impeding traffic flow; and possession of marijuana-felony.
- Matthew Logan Mohammed, 24, 169 Lenox Ave., Uniondale, N.Y. — speeding (111/70) and reckless driving.
- Eddie Lee Gibson, 60, 955 North Main St., Madison — DUI; drugs to be kept in original container; possession of a Schedule IV controlled substance; and speeding (80/55).
- Cesar Adalberto Gonzales Diaz, 17, 4254 Sturgeon Cir., Buford — driving in emergency lane; driving within gore or median; failure to maintain lane; failure to obey traffic-control devices; fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer-felony; overtaking and passing violation; reckless conduct; reckless driving; speeding in a construction site; and tire violation.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.