A Danielsville man was sentenced to jail time on aggravated assault, stalking and related charges in Madison County Superior Court recently.
Latest Madison News
- School system discusses increased water/sewer bills in Danielsville
- Maysville man arrested on family violence charges
- Former Madison Co. deputy indicted for murder in Clarke Co.
- EPD cites company for handling of railroad ties
- Foundation for Agriculture offers $65,000 in scholarships
- SMITH: Altruism
- ‘Law Day’ essay contest offered for local high schoolers
- Larry Cox to seek BOC chairman’s seat
- Man arrested after pulling knife on bus driver, store clerk
- Watkinsville woman charged with shoplifting at Ingles
- Danielsville man given 20-year probation sentence for family violence
- D’ville postpones vote on rezoning for DFACS building
- Two earn degrees from Valdosta State
- Deputy charged with possession of methamphetamine
- Madison Co. tops in Ga. in ‘farm gate value’
- Hull to meet in February, March at JEMC
- Sheriff’s dept. releases stats for 2019
- Ginn introduces bill on dam regulations
An alleged drug dealer known as “Fast Eddie” was arrested last week at the Madison/Clarke County line after his vehicle was spotted by a Madison County deputy on patrol.
Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) training begins Feb 3. This 40-hour training prepares candidates to serve as dedicated advocates for children in foster care. Training topics include mental health, resilience and Juvenile Court practices. Children with a CASA are more likely to succe…
The 16th-annual Madison County Emergency Services Toy Ride was held Saturday, Nov. 9, raising over $6,800 to help bring joy to needy Madison County kids this Christmas.
A Danielsville man was arrested on outstanding warrants for child molestation after he damaged a mailbox and ran into a ditch on Hannah Creek Church Road last weekend.
Forty sex offenders were arrested and 147 warrants issued across the state from Oct. 25 – Nov. 1, 2019 for violations of state registration laws thanks to an initiative by Georgia sheriffs.
Warrants have been issued for a man who was hospitalized with injuries from a motorcycle crash involving speeds clocked by a deputy at 125 mph.
A South Carolina man was sentenced to jail time in Madison County Superior Court last week on charges involving financial identity theft and fraud.
A second juvenile in less than a week was charged with terroristic threats and acts after allegedly making threats on Instagram about “shooting up the school” to another student and to a former girlfriend who now attends Oglethorpe County High School.
A 58-year-old Danielsville man was arrested after allegedly pointing a gun in a woman’s face and firing the weapon in the home.
A Pendergrass man was arrested for driving under the influence and other charges after someone called 911 to report a reckless driver on Hwy. 106 South about 12:15 a.m.