COMER - Betty Coile Hix, 88, Comer, passed away on Saturday, August 3, 2019, at her home.
Linda Jane Watson, 69, went to the Lord peacefully in her home on July 31, 2019 in Colbert. After a brave battle with colon cancer, her final days were spent surrounded by family and friends.
- Hall inmate work crews creating gowns for healthcare workers
- Remdesivir allotments being distributed to local hospitals
- Piedmont library system plans virtual summer reading program
- Suspicious vehicle flees from police through field and yard
- BOWEN: Return to Normal? Not so fast.
- FBCJ collects graduation gowns for healthcare workers
- Jefferson baseball players announce recent college decisions
- Madison Co. AD excited, nervous as athletes return from quarantine
- Gates headed to Piedmont College for soccer
- Tyler to play tennis at LaGrange
- Jackson Co. Hall of Fame class to feature six inductees
- Fall sports coaches encouraged as GHSA proposes June 8 start for conditioning
- Cresswind Georgia sells 23 homes during first VIP sales weekend
- Jackson records 4th COVID death
- MANS agents seize approximately $244,000 in drugs and cash; Gainesville man arrested
- Man arrested after large party broken up in Winder
- 56 residents, nine staff members now positive for coronavirus at Comer’s nursing home
- Inmate injured at waste transfer station; county facility closed until further notice
- Commerce BOE makes budget cuts
- Book Mobiles deliver Books 2 Kids in Gwinnett County
- Man rescued from fire faces battery, disorderly conduct charges
- Four Madison Co. residents among 68 charged in ‘Operation Wu Block’
My sister, Mary Lester, passed away, after a sudden illness on July 19, 2019, while on vacation. Mary's wishes were to be cremated and to have her ashes scattered in Gulf Shores, Ala. Our Lord and Savior must have known her wishes., she was in Gulf Shores, Ala., when she became ill.