COMER - Betty Coile Hix, 88, Comer, passed away on Saturday, August 3, 2019, at her home.
Linda Jane Watson, 69, went to the Lord peacefully in her home on July 31, 2019 in Colbert. After a brave battle with colon cancer, her final days were spent surrounded by family and friends.
- Danielsville man charged with child molestation, statutory rape
- Driver in fatal wreck faces charges
- Wedding company plans special-events venue in Barrow
- FOOTBALL: Dragons' rally falls short in state quarterfinals
- Day in the life: Strapping in and riding along on patrol in Madison County
- Gillsville man dies in shooting
- Two men die within a day in separate wrecks at Hwy. 72 intersection
- Madison County eliminated from state playoffs
- Athens woman charged with aggravated assault
- Statham police chief resigns
My sister, Mary Lester, passed away, after a sudden illness on July 19, 2019, while on vacation. Mary's wishes were to be cremated and to have her ashes scattered in Gulf Shores, Ala. Our Lord and Savior must have known her wishes., she was in Gulf Shores, Ala., when she became ill.